ABOUT     FEATURED ON     connect     favorite post

4.17.2014

Easter basket blog hop

Today I am linking up with Darci at the good life blog for the second annual Easter basket blog hop, to show Hamilton's Easter basket.
Since Hamilton is only 4 1/2 months, I decided not to go all out for her Easter basket. I put in just a few things that I know she will like. I still need to add a stuffed black lab, but since our house has been struck by the cold bandit, that might have to come after Easter. 
I had the basket made by my very talented friend Christine at Creations for Eleanor!
I can send her a picture of almost anything, ask her to create it for me and she is able to!!

{P.S. I had a much more detailed post written but blogger deleted it and since I am staring at the monitor of an awake baby, this will have to do :(}

You can also check out Sarah's blog and meet some new mommy's! Just click on the picture below!

1 comment: